16 August 2010

2010 Debut Authors Challenge


Hey Guys! So I’m doing a debut authors challenge and its going to be super exciting! I’m going to start it after I finish reading the Harry Potter series and Ella Enchanted.
the rules for the challenge are here if any of you want to do it: The Story Siren
These are the books I am hopefully going to read (not necessarily in this order):
  1.  Glimmerglass - Jenna Black
  2. The Cinderella Society - Kay Cassidy
  3. Sea - Heidi R. Kling
  4. Claire De Lune - Christine Johnson
  5. Tell Me A Secret - Holly Cupala
  6. The Line - Teri Hall
  7. The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
  8. Faithful - Janet Fox
  9. Everlasting - Angie Frazier
  10. Harmonic Feedback - Tara Kelly
  11. A Spy in the House - Y.S. Lee
  12. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
  13. The Best and Hardest Thing - Pat Brisson
  14. I Now Pronounce You Someone Else - Erin McCahan
  15. The Thirteenth Princess - Diane Zahler
My reviews will be posted on my Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3744510
Feel free to add me as a friend on Goodreads, just put that you’re from blogger and your blog name and I’ll be happy to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment